Saturday 28 March 2020

Write A Marketing Email Or A Drip Campaign











About:

Email is a lifeblood of online communication. If you want to create a meaningful relationship your customers this is the medium that can highlight why they should choose your product.



I can support your effort by creating an email copy that addresses what really matters to your audience: their pain points, real human needs and aspirations.



Instead about telling them about your latest product I introduce them to solutions you provide. Are you offering a special deal? I can frame it as their chance to treat themselves with your products.



So what's the next story?
You decide. Let me know how I can be of assistance with your next project.   



 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fantastic exactly what I wanted.

:

Nina made corrections quickly. Thank you!

:

Always does great work!

:

The work was delivered on time and thought was put into each email strategy. Looking forward to seeing more strategic and influential emails from this writer.

:

Excellent experience. Great communication. Did very nice work!




No comments:

Post a Comment