Saturday 28 March 2020

Promote Your Youtube Video











About:

For this service, I will advertise your YouTube video for a target audience size, depending on the package you order (see the packages for details). This will help bring more traffic to your video.

Exposing your video to the real audience will increase your video engagement and exposure

How will I target the audience

1)I will create a facebook ads for your youtube targeting people that love your type of video using related keywords and genre search

2)I will promote your video using platform like videvo

What I need to start working on your promotion

1) kindly provide your link (Not channel Link)

2) tell me the genre of your video and related hashtags

Kindly message me before you place your order for more information

Thanks

Mirabel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always delivering work as promised. Highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

A custom order delivered as requested. :-)

Seller's Response:

Your satisfaction is my pleasure

Seller's Response:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment