Sunday 29 March 2020

Collect Email Lists For Your Marketing











About:

Email is a very powerful marketing tool.I will spider emails for you from a given URL or your keyword.



That means you have some email address on a site and I will collect them for you. (Emails have to be visible as text on the site, like on guestbooks, contact-pages etc.!)



It's perfect if you want to collect all email-address in a document or from a webpage to use it for marketing purposes or anything else.



*I can't collect other data such as name, gender without you send link profile page to me.

** Specific area by country only



I will save the collected data as .CSV or plain text - as you want!



But please note: I can only spider email address that are visible on the site. and I can separate them by country(If you request).



500 Email Active Guarantee!

All Email list is Real!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment