Sunday 29 March 2020

Design Email Newsletter Template











About:

Hello,



Hope you’re doing well. As I’ve mentioned to a few of you, I’ve started freelance Template Design as a side gig. Many of you know how much I love to Design, and it’s something I’ve been thinking about doing for a while, so I’m excited to start taking on some fun projects. As I get started in this venture.



What I do in this gig,



  • Newsletter Template Design.
  • Mobile Responsive Design.

  • Mail Chimp Editable HTML Template Design.

  • Add Audio, Video and PDF file in the template.

  • Mail Chimp Signup form Integration (Facebook, WordPress).

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

  • Unlimited Revisions.





Everything is hand-coded by me, so any changes needed to be made can be done quickly and easily. The design will be tested across all clients and browsers to ensure all your recipients will be able to read the message you want them to.



I’m specifically interested in Signature Design and Mail Chimp to wordpress Integration.



Check out my other gigs, let me know if you have any questions Contact me, I offer guarantees, within 24 Hours.


Thank you for taking the time to read my Briefly Describe.


Look forward to working with you!


Have a Nice Day.
Laatsaheb.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

High qualified seller!Seller did a great work as my requirement. A++++

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much

:

Everything good. A++++++

:

Awesome job!




No comments:

Post a Comment