Monday 30 March 2020

Setup Mailchimp Email Marketing Campaign, Automation, Integration











About:

Fiverr Recommended ✔️

Entrust me with the task of handling your e-mail marketing, and watch me deliver excellent services from a passion for advertising and big secrets discovered in my years of experience.

I will set up MailChimp email marketing campaign, designing your mailchimp landing page, form/thank you page, automation, autoresponder, and integration to your website.



I’ll also automate essential tasks and lunch effective mailchimp marketing campaigns which will lead to the following:

  • Successful marketing campaigns
  • Increase earnings and sales
  • Boost sales, profit and traffic
  • Conversion of leads

With my skill as a MailChimp Marketing expert; I will offer you the following:

  1. Mailchimp captivating and highly responsive Newsletter/Campaign
  2. Responsive form page (to collect contact leads)
  3. Responsive landing page
  4. Sales page
  5. Thank you page
  6. MailChimp Webinar setup
  7. Setup MailChimp automation
  8. Payment gateway integration
  9. Design and setup Mailchimp popup form
  10. MailChimp Marketing clickfunnel

WHY WORK WITH ME

  • Unlimited revision
  • Responsive Email Campaign
  • 100% Customer satisfaction

Contact me to get quality responsive MailChimp Email marketing campaign done

Reviews


:

Delivered gig exactly as promised. If you need Mailchimp assistance hire him immediately. He is an expert and does a fantastic job. I will definitely hire him again.

:

Great work done. Thanks for helping out. I definitely recommend his gig and I will purchase again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment