Sunday 29 March 2020

Design Editable Mailchimp Template











About:

''YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY"

 

I am skilled on email marketer and MailChimp template designer. I have lot of practical experience to creating mailchimp template / Newsletter. I will be able solve to your mailchimp problems. I assure to you will get professional unique and fully editable and responsible mailchimp email template design.

 

  • My Basic service:

 

Editable and responsive  mailchimp template design.

 

E-commerce layout template design

 

  • Successful campaign run.
  • Mailchimp Automation and drip campaign setup.
  • Sign up from , popup integrated into WordPress.
  • Email list building.
  • 100% Refund guaranteed.
  •  Free after sales service for 1 month.
  • Use all marge tags and  custom font .
  • Use creative social media icon.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • In time delivery .

Please visit my portfolio and see my previous work.

‼ I template design without your mailchimp login‼





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment