Tuesday 31 March 2020

Design Editable Mailchimp Template Within 24 Hour











About:

Do you need a dashing and Eye catching MAILCHIMP template with creative design ? 



Then you are in the right place ..............



I am a professional email marketer and already i created more then 130 mailchimp templates for my world wide clients.  They are satisfied with me because they got outstanding result. 


 Why you buy my gig ?   


Because i am providing you the best mailchimp template service  ,


here is my service for your satisfaction :


** Professional looking mailchimp template with creative design . 



** All friendly device supporting HTML design (mobile, pc, tab). 



** Ensure AVOID Spam design. (It will Increase your inbox spleen) 



** Website  related email design (website color , fonts, banner ,photos, social sehare).



** Fully drag and editable with mailchimp template editor. 



** 24 hour delivery .



** Unlimited revisions For FREE



** Add social media link for FREE



** Full technical support after delivery . 


After Completion of design I import this mailchimp template into your mailchimp account  ( if you want ). 


So try me for better experience and I will be the best choice for you.  



  


Thank you 
Shuvo 

Reviews


:

2nd time working with Shuvo very pleased again.

:

Great work!

:

Outstanding Experience! A pleasure to work with. Fast updates, great communication. I'm very pleased with the final result. Highly recommend! Thank you.

:

Highly Recommended

:

Excellent design and makes edits as required to perfect the work!




No comments:

Post a Comment