Saturday 28 March 2020

Design Responsive Constant Contact Email Template











About:

I'll code your responsive email from PSD, PNG, JPG, PDF, AI, EPS, InDesign files. You'll use for MailChimp, Aweber, constant contact, Campaign Monitor email server. Your template must be 100% Responsive (Not Responsive $5 gig), compatible with 



* Android

* Apple Mail

* Outlook

* Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail

* iPad,iPhone 5,6,6+

* And mostly all clients that render valid HTML





Why Choice Me?


  1. 5+ years of experience in email design.
  2. created 2500+ template for 1000+ happy client

  3. Fully hand-written code, no copy paste work. 
  4. FREE Multiple Revision will be provided.
  5. Lightweight and faster loading template.

Why do you choose my GiG?

- 5 revisions FREE

- Website related design

- FREE Multi-platform test result report

- Fully responsive template

-All code is HAND RAW CODED

-I assure full copyrighted and fresh, net and clean, bug-free work 

-100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed with money back Guarantee

Please at first contact me then buy my Gig!



Note: I am available to work 24 hours here.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

His awesome as usual

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great job following instruction on design creative.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I am really happy to work with him. I am waiting for his next order.

:

Great follow up and turn around time was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment