Tuesday 31 March 2020

Be Your Email Marketing Expert











About:

Hello and thanks for visiting my gig page!


Are you looking for an online marketing expert? Then I’m the right guy for you! I have over 8 years of experience in creating and executing different online marketing campaigns for variety of clients. 



If you choose me I will manage the whole processes. I will:

 
  • Analyse you database of clients/leads.
  • Plan the perfect campaign for each segment of customers.
  • Create a Sales Funnel.  
  • Create the content (email template, social media add, SMS, etc.)
  • Execute the campaigns
  • Report and analyse the results
  • Create a follow-up campaigns


During these years, I’ve been working with different mailing platforms such as: MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse, Sparkpost, AudienceCRM and lots of others.  


I can help you to choose the right platform for you or if you want a dedicated SMPT server 


I will help your business to grow, to gain more new customers, to keep the existing customers active for as long time as possible and to prevent customers from leaving. 


Personal approach to each customer is the best way to achieve results.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Responsive and quick turn around. Disappointed in final product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order! I suggested different variants to complete the buyer's requirements. I suggested free campaign review or modification of the order but all were rejected.

Seller's Response:

His noted qualifications were concise and once we communicated my needs, they were completed ahead of time. Would definitely use his services again!

:

Thank you for your order! It was pleasure working for you! Exelent buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment