Friday 27 March 2020

Make You These 3 Email Templates In Send Pepper











About:

I will make a custom template in Send Pepper.  I will include your banner or logo in the header and incorporate your website colors into the template for only $5!



The template will be modeled from the templates. If you want to vary from the model templates you are able to purchase add-ons.



Did you need another 2 column section or a 2 column section changed to a 1 column, maybe you are looking for a boxed/framed text or image, how about the body color customized, that is possible with my add-ons.



To view all 3 templates, contact me.



I will delete out any sections you do not require and change the background color once if you don't like it for FREE! Remember more customization can be done with upgrades! Note: I will not add in custom text or images with this gig. You must order from my custom newsletter gig, thanks.



I am also available to be your email marketing manager! I will add in your text and images for your weekly, biweekly or monthly newsletter in Sendpepper or Office Autopilot.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tammy has done several gigs for me and I am always satisfied with her great work.

Seller's Response:

Very nice buyer to work with.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It is always nice to hear from Jenny a long time customer.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment