Monday 30 April 2018

I will help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please take a look at all my gigs. Contact me if you have any questions. + See More

I will help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please take a look at all my gigs. Contact me if you have any questions. + See More












About:

I will create a custom Mailchimp newsletter that will blow your customer's minds!

This includes a one time or on-going newsletter.

If you want to impress your clients, only go for the best! 

  • Please Contact me before buying

Reviews


gingerfinch:Djtobi is fast becoming my go-to person. His work is great and he's happy to be flexible if the job changes slightly.

djtobi:Thanks Ginger! I really like working with you!

rsfitness:A little miscommunication on what I needed exactly, but still great to work with. If I have more time, I'll hire for the next project. Thanks for your help.

djtobi:You are welcome! Come again!

irwingecs:merci bon travail.


No comments:

Post a Comment