Sunday 29 April 2018

I will write an amazing email series for your email campaign

I will write an amazing email series for your email campaign












About:

Email Marketing – is a direct online method of advertising. When done correctly it is a productive method of retaining existing customers or getting new customers and generating instant sales leads.

I am Leslie Diana, a professional email marketer and email writeras a freelance email marketing consultant it is my passion to not only develop functional, tested email templates but if required also integrate them into a wider email strategy. My services extend to content writing, email writing, email content, sales emailetc.

My digital marketing methods are well-researched and innovative, anticipating the intent of your customers and the functions of the search engines. In today’s marketplace with more search engines as part of their ever-evolving algorithm, it’s important to stay abreast of all the changes, or your business will be left behind.

Features:

  • Coupon Announcements

  • Email Campaigns

  • Customer Re-engagement

  • Lead generation and promotions

  • Drive traffic to blog or websites

  • Market your own products

  • Captivating yet Unique Content Guaranteed to Convert

  • Convincing call to actions

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction


Please Contact me as I look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


wolfgangdantzle:Keep up the good work!

leslie_diana0:Outstanding buyer.\r\nThanks for the tip:)

beachsun:To promote my primary program

leslie_diana0:Great Buyer.....\r\n\r\nOutstanding Experience!!!

prettyflaws:great thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment