Monday 30 April 2018

I will test your html email template over 40+ email client and share the result with you.

I will test your html email template over 40+ email client and share the result with you.












About:

I am a Professional Email Template developer with 5+ year’s experience. I am able to provide you test your email template using litmus over 40+ email client and share the result with you.

Basic Pack:
# You got only the test result, Not fix any of issue.

Standard pack:
# You got test result and if you have any minor issue then I will fix and send you final file.

Premium Pack:
# I can re-coded your template, provide you unlimited revision and litmus test result for fixing any of issue.

Reviews


samschout:Awesome, thank you very much!!!

edeveloper:Very co-operative \u0026 good management experience! I'm very pleased to work with him.

samschout:Thank you!!

edeveloper:Very good client

samschout:Perfect!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment