Monday 30 April 2018

I will create full email marketing system

I will create full email marketing system












About:

Hi

I’ve great skill and I’m working on Email Marketing more than 2 years.I’ve full confidence to any task inside any Email Marketing site.I love to work with e-mail marketing ha ha :)


I'm available to create FULL Email Marketing system on__

  • Active campaign
  • Mailchimp
  • Get response
  • Infusionsoft
  • Sendlane


You'll get by this gig__

  • 2 Opt-in form create and setup on your website
  • 2 template design
  • 3 campaign setup
  • 3 automation setup
  • Up to 10 list create
  • Up to 10 tag create
  • Necessary integration in this order

[YOU MUST NEED TO PROVIDE ME newsletter(email) CONTENT FOR SETUP newsletter]


I have also experience in click funnel, samcart, shopify, thrivecart, gumroad,zapier,wordpress, Wix, Squarespace etc. Please feel me to communicate with me.


Thanks for your time.


[Please check ORDER DETAILS to add necessary more task]

Reviews


ambassadorshawn:Erika is very professional and Fast! I will use her again. Great communication!

erikagr:Excellent client and I enjoyed work with him. Thank you :)

carlogobba:Seller accomplished what I wanted

erikagr:Good experience. Thank you

laura1:I had worked with Erika previously and my gig required more work to be done as we progressed into it, so I immediately hired her again to complete things. She works tirelessly and is so committed to her craft!


No comments:

Post a Comment