Sunday 29 April 2018

I will deliver a super email copy in 24 hours

I will deliver a super email copy in 24 hours












About:

If you are here on Fiverr because you’re looking for someone to write aKiller Emailto promote your business, thenyou have come to the Right Place…

I will write a killer email or emails for your email marketing campaignthat will convert and bring youmore sales which equals more money!

To ensure that you’ll get the highest open and click-through rate I’ll prepare atext-only emailwhich isproven to convert much better compared to regular newsletters.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!

Mary.

Reviews


ashleyservices1:Great job, will order again.

marylynah:Outstanding Experience!

codekontrol:This Seller knows what she's talking about, i asked for a email sales copy and she delivered a masterpiece, like her style definitely using her again \nKeep the good work up Marylynah

marylynah:Great buyer.

uk7257:Excellent work. Mary has produced a piece of email copy that I am certain will convert well. She is truly amazing at what she does.


No comments:

Post a Comment