Monday 30 April 2018

I will write 5 email copies with killer subject lines and compelling call to action

I will write 5 email copies with killer subject lines and compelling call to action












About:

As a copywriter with over 5 years of experience in digital marketing, I have done several successful email marketing campaigns and I have helped several businesses achieve success with their various campaigns.

I will help you create persuasive email marketing content that will not only help build a relationship with the recipient, but also help you sell a product or service.

The copy will feature
  • Strong call-to-action
  • A catchy headline for higher open rate
  • Engaging content
  • Your links well placed within the content for higher clicks
I have been an email marketer for several years so I know exactly what works and what I will give you is the best and nothing less. Satisfaction or money back is guaranteed

I can also hep you manage your email marketing campaign. Please contact me if you have any questions. Cheers!

Reviews


tripbase:Cant wait to work with you again!

nancycool:Wow! I'm honored

jmatyasik:Thank u...

nancycool:Satisfactory Experience

mgroup200: Very responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment