Sunday 29 April 2018

I will blast -- 400K mail address from my list

I will blast -- 400K mail address from my list












About:

Hello buyer-----gt;gt;gt;
I am a professional email marketer. I always use High expensive dedicated email marketing server with mail sending software with web base interspire software. I am always available for my buyer. I will send niche base your targeted emails for your business with text, images, video links, HTML as you need.


Before order you can test me: I am ready for test how look when your offer will go mail box.



delivery proof: When I start your campaign, One of his a videos and when your campaign will be finished one of his a video I will give you with campaign report, such as Open Report, Bounce Report, Click Report, sending Report.

Need to Start:
  • Sender Name:
  • Subject Line:
  • Offer: html template / text / website link with some attractive text / others

N.B: If you have list you can give me or If you don't have then just tell me which country audience you like for your offer.

feel free contact with me before order


==ORDER NOW==

Thanks
moni420

Reviews


vortexbioshield:yes, he is good

moni420:My best buyer. Outstanding he is a really great and very helpful with over excellent, I like him very much. Thanks sir. You have a nice day, I am cordially Appreciate.

vortexbioshield:Good work!

moni420:Outstanding buyer, Thank you so much Sir,

raphmenclature:Outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment