Sunday 29 April 2018

I will design responsive email template

I will design responsive email template












About:

✪✪✪✪✪✪ Ready to assist you in your Marketing ✪✪✪✪✪✪

I have a lot of success in creating successfulmail-chimp email campaigns. If you are looking for a template that you canedit and use again, I can create this for you too inwhatever platform you are using. I will work closely with you throughout, to ensure that you arehappy with your campaign.

WIth mailchimp, you can

✔ Edit text

✔ Swap images

✔ Change colours and links

✔ Add additional blocks of text and images

✔ and a lot more

So below is what I deliver:


✔Unique and visually appealing design

✔Email design as tabular coded HTML file

✔All my designs are custom made and no templates used.

✔Editable regions so you can reuse the same template next time with different content.

✔HTML email campaign setup on your emailing marketing tool of choice, or use ours.

✔Unlimited revisions

✔Compatible with all email marketing broadcasting providers like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor and more

[Bonus: I will Upload Your Template in your Mailchimp account for free of cost]

If you have any Question then feel Free to contact with me. I Love to Hear From You.

Reviews


utsavp:Outstanding Experience!

kodestrome:Thank you...

adamarcher548:Second job, well done!

mattmcalpin:These guys did a great job and they did exactly what they said they could do. We do a lot of templates and will definitely use them again. GREAT JOB!!!

kodestrome:Thanks \r\noutstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment