Monday 30 April 2018

I will work as your mailchimp campaign expert

I will work as your mailchimp campaign expert












About:

I WILL MANAGE MAILCHIMP CAMPAIGN AS MAILCHIMP EXPERT

For the last couple of years, I have been runningmarketing automation campaignsfor large corporations and multinational brands that want to take theirmarketingstrategy to the next level.

The work involves advancedclustering and segmentation,automated email flows,social media integration,lead management, and other push and pull mechanisms for personalizing the brand’s marketing to individuals through several touch points.

I have also worked for startups and B2C companies, and I realize that anyone can leverage many advancedmarketing automationfeatures by usingMailChimp.I haveexpertisewhen it comes to account management and productivity with over 8 years experience.

I WILL MANAGE MAILCHIMP CAMPAIGN AS MAILCHIMP EXPERT(ALL WORKS ARE NOT FOR $5)

  • Mailchmptemplate design and uploading
  • Mailchimp automated emailflows
  • Socialmedia integration
  • Mailchimpaccount management
  • Optin/Sign up/Pop up/Subscriber form integration.

For Mailchimp issue not listed, please message me before ordering.

I provide professional services with excellent communication Skill, feel free to contact me now

Reviews


shebysade:good....worked with him before. Will keep using for future!

janesean:Outstanding Experience!

proauction:Excellent delivery follow up and confirmation recommended

janesean:Thanks for ordering

horsesheaven:excellent


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    social media marketing agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Kartra trial

    ReplyDelete