Sunday 29 April 2018

I will send out email campaign to 100,000 contacts of mine

I will send out email campaign to 100,000 contacts of mine












About:

Hello Fiverr Community,

It have been proven over the years that conversion rate determines the lifespan of an establishment both offline and online. A set of well planned and targeted set of automated emails targeted to the right audience will definitely go a long way to help generate potential customers and also help convert strangers to returning buyers.

Email campaign is an effective and essential tool in creating awareness or making sales both online and offline. They are purposed to put audience in their buying mood but this is a strategy only a professional like myself can implement.

What I offer through this gig is that I will setup a standard Email Campaign for you by the means of E.mail Blast, RSS Feed or Newsletters / Autoresponders.

I believe in delivering outstanding services to my buyers so you can be rest assured that you will have a good working relationship with me because not only will I do the work but I'm gonna give you visible proof of service that The job was well done.

Feel Free to contact me for additional Information, questions or queries.

Thanks,
Best Regards.

ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment