Sunday 29 April 2018

I will do do all in standard and integrate it to your website.

I will do do all in standard and integrate it to your website.












About:

Hello friends

Are you seeking for the best email marketing service?If yes then you are at the right place at the right time
I am  professional  and expert to handle your email marketing, generate leads, produce highly converting templates and send them to INBOX of recipients.
I will promote and generate sales to your service through email marketing.

 FOR MY BASICS PACKAGE
 

I will design list capture page which is landing page with thank you page or form page 

FOR STANDARD PACKAGE

I will set up complete sale page 
Design a landing page and thank you page or sale page or optin page
I will set up campaign or set up autoresponder or design a  newslsetter.
 i will generate leads from your targeted area.

FOR THE PREMIUM PACKAGE

I will integrate it to your website and promote it.

100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed.For Proof: I will send you the screen shot of a sent email with the total number of recipient.
Let me know your interest in this gig and I will handle everything for you perfectly. 
N.B Contact me before you order my gig.

Thanks

Peculia





Reviews


brewtaniusink:What a excellent job! And prompt customer service!!!

brewtaniusink:What a excellent job! And prompt customer service!!!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment