Sunday 29 April 2018

I will mail campaign,mail blast service

I will mail campaign,mail blast service












About:

Hello

Are you looking for BulkEmail Campaign/Bulk Email Blast? I willsend more Bulk Email(Email Marketing,Email Blast,Email Campaign) as per the packages over 95% Delivery Rate. I am able to maintain good INBOX rate. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads amp; Sales of your products or services. My clients get good results from my services. I will provide you the full proof of email sending.

The report will contain the following:
1. Delivery Rate
2. Open Rate
3. Click Rate
4. Unsubscribe
We assure good deliver-ability:)

For buyers, who require regular emailer services and bulk volume - feel free to contact us, for best discounted rates guaranteed!

Features:
1. IP's/SMTP Rotation
2. Each and every ip is warmed and ready for bulk campaigns.
3. Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign sent for the day.
4. We take care of ip's and follow up the health status of ip's to ensure best inbox deliverability.
5. E-mail industry delivers 70-85% of inbox delivery rates, and we have achieved so far 95% plus inbox delivery rate, and for small campaigns we have achieved 100%.
6. During mass mailing, our speed per hour 80K-130K /Hour

Reviews


acuteshop:My email campaign included a survey and zero survey open rate after the seller reported job done. I requested to be provided a screenshot of the message body itself, after 2 messages, the seller provided a screenshot of mail sent out a minute ago two days after the job completed. A very possible scammer for the service that I don't recommend.

dane42:Great to work with! They provide a detail report.

samrin9:Thanks you

totallyshopping:Great Gig, Will be using again.

samrin9:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment