Sunday 29 April 2018

I will do an awesome mailchimp template

I will do an awesome mailchimp template












About:

Hello there
I am a professional Email Marketer, Mailchimp Template Designer with over 3 years of experience.
I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction.


My Top Expertise on :
1. Mail marketing
2. Mailchimp Template Design.
3. HTML, CSS
4.Editable and Responsive Design.

The template will be easily Editable and 100% Responsive to any kind of device( like mobile , Tab , pc , desktop , laptop etc )


Why you may choose Me?

1.Fast response

2.Unlimited revisions

3.100% satisfaction assurance

4.Very quick delivery

5.Cordial Behaviour

6.Money back guarantee




The importance of responsiveness:

20% of email recipients are from Mobile and 30% are from Tab. So if you do not consider responsiveness then a large amount of your recipient's will get your email with a broken layout.

Look forward to working with you!



Confidently saying, You will be happy with my service . waiting for your Valuable reply.

Regards

Reviews


t_kowalczyk:Great work!

tasnimefa:Once again I am happy with his cordial behaviour

t_kowalczyk:Great work!

tasnimefa:Once again I am happy with his cordial behaviour

:


No comments:

Post a Comment