Monday 30 April 2018

I will send 2000 Email

I will send 2000 Email












About:

Welcome to my gig ! 

Now a days Email sending is more important in Digital Marketing .

I am offer very clear services of send Email like : 

  • I will send email with high inbox rate near about 100% 
  • I will use a strong SMTP to email send 
  • I will use a Strong software that automatically detect the valid Email
  • I will send Bulk Email with email list cleaning (check valid ,invalid,duplicate email)
  • I will check valid email and remove bad email 
  • I will give a analytical click rate and location view by google short link
  • Send Email in any type like Gmail,Hotmail and Webmail in Inbox not spam folder 
  • Send Email in Primary Tab no Promotion tab 
  • Check Mail before send for Spam rate 
  • I will check email bounced rate also 

NB: I will give email send 100 for Free of charge to test my service and inbox rate where you could mix up your own mail to check 

Thanks for your tour on my gig description waiting for your knock !!!


Reviews


seoneedy:Great work. fast delivery. Cleaned 3 e--mail lists into one cleaned up list

abdulmatin05me:thanks a lot

robomike:perfect and great to work with

abdulmatin05me:Thanks a lot

sloanclu:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment