Monday 30 April 2018

I will install mautic and configuration

I will install mautic and configuration












About:

Mautic is a free and open-source marketing automation platform with hosted and self-hosted options. Either way, there is no monthly fee for the software beyond what you pay for hosting.

MAUTIC INTEGRATES

  • CMS:WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Typo3, Concrete5
  • CRM:Salesforce, SugarCRM, vTiger, HubSpot, Zoho CRM
  • Email:Mandrill, SendGrid, Amazon SES, MailChimp, iContact
  • Social:Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+

FEATURE OF MAUTIC MARKETING AUTOMATION SERVICES

A/B Tests,
Automated Drip Marketing Campaign,
Email Marketing,
CRM Integration,
Event Management,
Landing Page amp; Form Creator,
Contact Analysis,
Contact Management,
Contact Scoring,
List Management,
Smart Contact Capture Forms,
Social Media Integration,
Web Activity Monitoring,
CMS Integration,
Multiple Email Service Providers,
eCommerce Integration,
Self-Hosted Landing Pages,
Self-Hosted Software,
AWS, EC2
Cronjob setup

I hope I will be able to solve your Mautic any issue?

Would you like more information about mautic? Let me know and I would be happy to help you.

I am looking forward to you

Thank you
Manirul Hoque


Reviews


tpizzamiglio:Very good. Thoughtful autonomous work. Fast turnaround

manirulhoque:Excellent Client!!! So dedicated Person. I like this.

rick101:Great job, Fast speed. Great work with what i needed to get done.

manirulhoque:Excellent client.I would like to work with him continue.

blacode:Great person to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment