Monday 30 April 2018

I will design awesome responsive editable mailchimp email template

I will design awesome responsive editable mailchimp email template












About:

Now I will Best design an email newsletter or email campaign that will fit in with your existing corporate branding.

As a graphic designer I believe it is important to make your campaign visually appealing as well as it working across all various email platforms. I have also a most experience in creating HTML5 emails that do both.

I have a lot of success in creating successful mail-chimp email campaigns. If you are looking for a template that you can edit and use again, I can create this for you too in whatever platform you are using.

I will work closely with you throughout, to ensure that you are happy with your campaign.

The HTML Template will be tested on GMail, Yahoo Mail Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook as well.

More Includes:

  • Responsive Design (Desktop, Tablet amp; Mobile).
  • HTML Coded template
  • Works on top 10 email clients (Litmus Tested).
  • Content, Images, Social Icons amp; Links Added.
  • Video added ( if required )
  • Retina Display Images.
  • Fully Customizable via the MailChimp Editor
  • Easy to access all sections
  • Hide amp; Repeat Elements.
  • Full Documentation provided.


For any more information or query please contact with me. I will be happy to discuss with you about your project before I start.


Reviews


jelavoie:Fast and clean service. Really well done :)

rubel_dasbd:Very easy to work with. Thank you :)

alspackman81:Great service - good communication, timely delivery. Closely matched our brand from our website to the newsletter and was easy to work with on changes.

rubel_dasbd:Thank you!

jvjinfinity:Excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment