Monday 30 April 2018

I will give email templates for freelancers

I will give email templates for freelancers












About:

As principal of a web development agency, I live amp; die by email - last year, I sent 11,448 of them. In that time, I've tested dozens of email templates (with dozens of variations) to find the most effective, persuasive, and concise emails. The result is consistently professional correspondence, and that means more profit.

By using the very same email templates I use in my business, you'll be able to save yourself hours spent in your inbox, decrease response times, and even fight scope creep.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, you can download my 37 page, 3,400 word guide to successful email templates for freelancers, with copy amp; paste email templates for handling dozens of situations right now.

Here's what's in it for you:

  • Save time with proven templates
  • Maintain a tone that garners respect from clients
  • Keep your projects on track with effective communication
  • Close more deals
  • Get shit done.

You'll get ready-to-use emails for handling these situations:

  • Qualifying new Leads
  • Declining a bad Fit
  • Scheduling a Call
  • The Magic Email
  • Onboarding
  • Surveying Your Clients
  • Asking for a Testimonial
  • Asking for a Referral
  • Following-up
  • Weekend Work
  • Handling NDAs

Reviews


pebz625:Received great information. I will be putting it to the test immediately :)

naanking:Outstanding Experience!

guekkoinc:Excellent \u0026 quality delivery

naanking:Outstanding Experience!

erikchism:Fast service, real professional use the template you will see results!!!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment