Monday 30 April 2018

I will design responsive mailchimp template

I will design responsive mailchimp template












About:

The importance of responsive email design.

75% of marketing emails were opened on a smartphone or tablet in the fourth quarter of 2015 and that 80% of readers say they will delete an email that doesn’t render properly on their device, the importance of responsive email design has never been stronger.

My service for you:

  • All smart device optimized email template
  • All browser supported email template
  • Professional email template
  • Perfect Layout email template
  • website matching email template
  • Responsible and Editable Design.

My Responsibility

  1. Fast response
  2. unlimited revisions
  3. 100% quality assurance
  4. Ultra-fast delivery
  5. Money back guarantee

Please see my gig extras if you want to direct order or contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment