Sunday 29 April 2018

I will send 100k bulk mails.

I will send 100k bulk mails.












About:

Now a days marketing strategies are updating day by day. Email marketing has more potentiality than another marketing methods.

I would send mails for you to the perfect audience you need for you product or website. I can create bulk email campaigns for you anytime you need, I can also schedule email campaign to a specific date or time to get the highest result.


I just need few things to get started.

  • Subject:
  • E.mail body/ Template: (If you have any)
  • Sender name:
  • Reply e.mail:


If you don't have any information just let me know i would do that for you.

After finishing a campaign i always would provide you all reports within 24 hours. I would provide you reports of:

  • Over view of whole campaign
  • Opened mails
  • Bounced mails
  • Clicked mails
  • Unsubscribed mails

Reviews


autoclicknews:Excellent, ist amazing

jackadamm:Nice experience as well. Surely would love work more with.

tharindufit:Nicely communicated before starting the work, and work completed as mentioned.

jackadamm:Awesome buyer experience as well. Surely would love to work more with.

meola666:great service, i like it


No comments:

Post a Comment