Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will give pro support on Maichimp, Getresponse, Aweber and other Email Platforms.

I will give pro support on Maichimp, Getresponse, Aweber and other Email Platforms.












About:

As a certified Digital Marketing Expert (see Bio), I am more than qualified to give pro support on any Email Marketing Platforms.

Having ran the Digital Marketing department of Africa's only Fortune 400 e-Commerce firm for 4 years amidst an 8 year career, I decided to freelance in order to make my skills available to a world-wide audience.

I will be your Email Marketing expert on the following platforms:

  • Mailchimp
  • IContact
  • GetResponse
  • Constant Contact
  • Campaigner
  • AWeber
  • Campaign Monitor
  • Infusionsoft
  • Marketo
  • HubSpot
  • Bulk Mail Sender
  • And much more...

I CAN HELP YOU WITH:

  • Email Template Upload
  • Business Email Account Subscription
  • Email Template Anti-SPAM Optimization
  • Email Marketing Automation / AutoResponder Setup
  • Email Lists Importation
  • MailChimp / GetResponse / AWeber Website Integration
  • Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms generations
  • Email List And Campaign Setup
  • Email Newsletter Responsive Design

All orders are made priority and mostly delivered within 24 hours.

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, I'M HERE.

Reviews


marjorie16:Very quick with a high performance

amagee247:I feel privileged to enjoy repeat business from this buyer - a clear minded fellow. Good tipper, too!!!

marjorie16:Great standard and quick delivery

amagee247:Buyer is a straight shooter. Prompt requirement provider and fun to work for!

adamburak:George has in depth knowledge about Mailchimp, changed the template and maximized the reach. Thank you for your work


No comments:

Post a Comment