Sunday 29 July 2018

I will send 12,000,000 bulk email blast,email marketing campaign

I will send 12,000,000 bulk email blast,email marketing campaign












About:

Are you looking for Bulk Email Campaign/Bulk Email Blast? I will send 12,000,000 Bulk Email (Email Marketing, Email Blast, Email Campaign) as per the packages over 95% Delivery Rate. I am able to maintain good INBOX rate. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales of your products or services. My clients get good results from my services. I will provide you the full proof of email sending. 

Our primary objective is to enhance merchant's relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and sharing third-party ads

Features:
1. IP's/SMTP Rotation
2. Each and every ip is warmed and ready for bulk campaigns.
3. Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign sent for the day.
4. We take care of ip's and follow up the health status of ip's to ensure best inbox deliverability. 
5. E-mail industry delivers 70-85% of inbox delivery rates, and we have achieved so far 95% plus inbox delivery rate, and for small campaigns we have achieved 100%.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED...(if not deliver as promise)

Thanks

Reviews


aisecaustralia:Impressed,will be back for more

pro_rose:Thanks.

jerhartjones:I love this individual - she works very hard and we are very impressed with the results we are getting

pro_rose:Thanks for the tipped dear, I really appreciate .

ranjeetkumar694:Very professional work together.


No comments:

Post a Comment