Sunday 29 July 2018

I will setup klaviyo email flows

I will setup klaviyo email flows












About:

Klaviyo is the most powerful email marketing tool available for Shopify. Make sure you get it set up correctly from the get-go! I'll take care of your integration, tracking codes, and email customization based on which package you select. When I'm done, you will have saved blocks within Klaviyo to make your future email building very easy amp; straightforward.

Don't hesitate to message me with any questions at all! I'd love to discuss your business with you amp; help you boost conversions with a strong email marketing strategy. Seriously...

I love talking about email marketing so let's do it!

I m working from last 3 year in Klaviyo, Done many Templates, Flows, using dynamic tags and events.

Ping me here on Fiverr, i will get back you ASAP.

Thank you

Reviews


kmcn123:Awesome delivery. Really knows Klaviyo and delivers a top notch product!

webinnovation22:thank you, amazing time. feel free to contact me in future

nolankeenan:webinnovation22 is very professional, great communicator and has excellent technical skills. Highly recommended.

michaelkang994:Good and very detailed

webinnovation22:A great buyer, highly recommended :)


No comments:

Post a Comment