Monday 30 July 2018

I will do html email template design

I will do html email template design












About:

Hey,

I am professional Responsive email template designer.
I have strong knowledge in Various email marketing software and latest trend about email marketing template design.

Feature of the GIG:

  • Mail chimp and Campaign Monitor editable.
  • You can use the design any EDM which support html
  • Optimize for Mobile Tablet and Desktop Device.
  • 95% Email client Supported.
  • Table based design 
  • Inline CSS
  • Modular based design [easily swap block]
  • 100% outlook supported.

Reviews


starat:Supersonic fast, quality deliverable, captivating and helps drive sales.....thanks for the help

rockstardesigne:Clear instructions and quick reply. I would like to work with him again!

starat:Good job I am impressed, I will buy more in the future

rockstardesigne:Great client ever!

askerica:Yes, he did a very good job in the end. I am a non techie so communication sometimes got a bit confusing, but I'm sure this isn't a problem for the IT departments that use him. However, he kept at it and gave me a good email template in the end that was what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment