Saturday 28 July 2018

I will write 5 mind blowing emails professionally written and captivating

I will write 5 mind blowing emails professionally written and captivating












About:

Email marketing campaign can be rigorous. But, I am here to make it all easy

I specialize in writing campaigns that capture attention, grow your business, implement brand recognition, and most importantly, get responses!

Exclusively on Fiverr, I'm offering to consult with you and write you content that not only captures attention, but converts. Using tried and tested marketing techniques - from the number and placement of links to a solid call to action - plus engaging copy - this gig will rocket charge your marketing campaign!

For emails to be effective, they must be able to convince the reader to click the link to your site or sales letter. You can also do some pre-selling to get your readers in the "buying mood" before they actually go to your website and buy something. If all this sounds good to you, order this gig.

During the process of me creating your e-mail I will need information from you on your product/business, your position in your marketplace and your target demographic - if you do not have time for this consultation process then please do not order.

Reviews


lorentzkarsten:Thanks Amos. Best experience on fiverr. Excellent Communication throughout the process and performance beyond expectations. Will definitely. order again. thanks. Grateful

ojoolasupoamos:wonderful Experience. Thank you

myfixcredit:Amazing experience!

ojoolasupoamos:wonderful client

myfixcredit:Best experience on fiverr. Seller was amazing keeping in communication with me and went above and beyond with my service request.


No comments:

Post a Comment