Sunday 29 July 2018

I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction.

I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction.












About:

Are you looking for professional, reliable and affordable newsletter/template?

I'm a professional newsletter designer and 5 STAR SELLER with 100% ratings. I have created 1100+ Newsletter Template that's why I've multi ideas about design & I believe it is important to make your Newsletter visually appealing. I'm able to confidently create professional, eye-catching and stunning MailChimp email template/ newsletter to help you to market your business.


I design other newsletters as well like iContact, Constant Contact, Get Response, Sendy, Campaign Monitor, SwiftPage, Mad Mimi and ActiveTrail.

The importance of responsiveness:

20%
of email recipients are from Mobile and 30% are from Tab. So if you do not consider responsiveness then a large amount of your recipient's will get your email with a broken layout.

** Basic gig provides a responsive newsletter. If you need an editable template then add the add-ons

Look forward to working with you!

Reviews


metallicent:Did a Great job!

tycarson:Professionally done graphics and meets deadlines

tycarson:Always does very professional work.

tycarson:Awesome Job !

czupnick558:Great Job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment