Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will design mailchimp editable HTML template

I will design mailchimp editable HTML template












About:

I'll design and code an editable and reusable HTML email or newsletter so that you can use it with Mailchimp.

In addition I can install and setup the template in your MailChimp account as an editable template.

With MailChimp, you can
  • Edit text
  • Swap images
  • Change colors and links
  • Add additional blocks of text and images
  • and a lot more

You'll get:
  • Unique and visually appealing design
  • Responsive (mobile friendly) design [see gig extra or package details]
  • Email design as tabular coded HTML file
  • All my designs are custom made and no templates used.
  • Editable regions so you can reuse the same template next time with different content.
  • HTML email campaign setup on your emailing marketing tool of choice, or use ours.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Compatible with all email marketing broadcasting providers like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor and more

This GIG is for mailchimp, but if you need it created for a different email program like campaign monitor, icontact, dotmailer, send grid or any other program, I am happy to do that. 

Reviews


ediamond44:This is the first time I used this seller but will definitely be using in the future. Great work!

zedkode:It was an outstanding Experience to work with him. In the future, I would like to work with again and again.

rasheed1905:Good job !

zedkode:Thank you :)

vkonig:Great work every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment