Sunday 29 July 2018

I will set up email campaigns, email automation, and optins

I will set up email campaigns, email automation, and optins












About:

I am an experienced email marketer having 5 years experience helping businesses setting up all kinds of email integrations like:

  • Email and AutoReposnder
  • Campaigns & automation
  • Landing pages integration
  • Optin Form integration

I can help you with setting up any kind of task in GetResponse from email sequences to advance level of campaigns and email automation.

Whatever your GetResponse tasks may be, I am fully capable of taking care of them. 

Reviews


hassaanb:easy to work with. fast communication and good work.

esoftfusion:Professional client. love to serve again.

rjbankswa:My new \

esoftfusion:Robert is a professional guy. Love working with him.

michaeldenis183:easy to work with, fast delivery and amazing communication


No comments:

Post a Comment