Saturday 28 July 2018

I will making an effective template and email address

I will making an effective template and email address












About:

Hi,
     I m Ava john really good at too many things but  here are some,email marketing,email lists,send email,email blast,HTML template,content writing,article writing,email addresses.

My activities:

write a magnificent email for your job done 

  1. I will send bulk email for you with text, templates,images, video links, HTML as you need.
  2. I will deliver all the mails on time and after sending emails I will send snapshot/photo of each steps for sending mails.
  3. I will send thousands of mails for you. I will send mails within few hours of order. I will also deliver your order within 24 hours.
  4. I can send the emails with sender name,sender email address, your email on the reply email address.
  5. If you need I can also merge first name, last name, company name, phone number of your recipient.

** I can also send sample mails to your E_mail and after getting your confirmation I will deliver mails **
so you can order here and satisfied my work.
thanks for your time.......

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment