Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will design responsive mailchimp template in 24hr

I will design responsive mailchimp template in 24hr












About:

*****Do you want a responsive fully editable MailChimp template?******

Myself Imran from Bangladesh at your service.I am a professional email template designer.I have designed 150+ mailchimp template that's why I have vast ideas about design and I believe,it is important to make your newsletter visually appealing.I am able to confidently create professional, mobile-friendly,eye-catching mailchimp newsletter to help you to promote your business.


******This gig is offering you*******

  • Responsive mailchimp template
  • Drag amp; drop Editable mailchimp template
  • E-Commerce or Promotion base Layout template
  • Clean amp; Professional design
  • Add Audio, Social Media, Video
  • The design matching with website:Logo,Images amp; Texts
  • Linked up every single image amp; Text with website
  • Unlimited revisions


*******Why should you choose me*******

  • I’ll design according to your requirements
  • Great Communication
  • Careful about clients' Time amp; Satisfactory
  • No Extra Charge for Modification

******Order Now******

Note :I am available 15 hours in a day and will ensure that I will replay to your concern in 30 minutes so please knock me before placing an order


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment