Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will set your 3 or more Active campaign automation with 30 email + integration with web site optin

I will set your 3 or more Active campaign automation with 30 email + integration with web site optin












About:

Hi

I am an Active campaign expert and I have 2 Year experience on all kind of Active campaign marketing funnel/Automation. So I will delivery your project with your time and with 100% quality

My services is 

  1. Setup Automation / sales funnel
  2. Automation Email setup
  3. Auto responder follow up Sequence email
  4. Setup campaign
  5. Single opt in, double opt in form
  6. Set up goals on clicking links in e-mail
  7. Email Design and automatic send
  8. E-mail Template design
  9. Form design, Landing page design and setup
  10. Newsletter design
  11. Contact import and export
  12. List create
  13. Active campaign Account set up
  14. Logical funnel create
  15. Integration Active campaign with any third party software like your wordpress website, wix, weebly, SAM cart, Leapages and Click funnel, etc

 

So I can assure you about 100% successful work.

So trust and order me to complete your project with on time delivery with best Quality.

>>>100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy with my work<<<

Before Order PL message me

mehedi5969

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment