Sunday 29 July 2018

I will write 3 Emails.

I will write 3 Emails.












About:

                    Hello, I write emails, sales copy or be your ghost email writer.

A sales letter or email content needs to be concise, compelling, and above all, very effective.

I've been writing sales letters, direct Email materials and proposals for 10 years and I have been getting great results.

These are just a reason why it's worthwhile considering using an Email writer who can craft a grammatically sound, persuasive, and highly professional email or letter for you.

 
*** Let me write you Professional and EFFECTIVE EMAIL Content That Will Drive Sales And Traffic ***

WHAT I CAN WRITE:

1. Captivating, Unique Email For Your Campaign.

2. EFFECTIVE Email Content To Promote Your Services / Products.

3. Email Content That Drive Sales

4. Professional Email Follow-Up Series

4. Rewriting Of Email Content


My PROMISE : 

1. Error-Free Email Content to engage your subscribers

2. Killer Subject lines

3. Catchy calls to action to boost sales

4. Short but engaging Email write-up

5. Revisions till you are satisfied

6. 100% VIP Customer Satisfaction


PS: I give bonuses on every order!!!

Order now and let me lead you on the journey to a successful Email Marketing Campaign.

Order Now!



Reviews


lovina_grace:Really impressed, I will order again!

seasoned_writer:Thanks a lot.

asiapooh315:Bravo! Thank you

seasoned_writer:Thanks a lot. I'm to glad I could deliver a killer email .

jellisbeauty:I really wasn't sure what to expect as I'm brand new to Fiverr, and the seller blew me away. Quality content, prompt delivery and my revision request was handled straight away. I will definitely be booking this seller again the next time I need sales copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment