Monday 30 July 2018

I will provide (10+2) email writing services of up to 200 words each

I will provide (10+2) email writing services of up to 200 words each












About:

I WILL PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL EMAIL WRITING SERVICES 

Hi, I am Ashley, a professional email marketer with more than 7 years experience in EMAIL WRITING. The secret to an effective email campaign lies in the power of catchy and engaging email writing. With just $5, I will offer professional EMAIL WRITING services to your business.

According to researchers, it takes up to 6 emails for an average internet user to take action. With my standard EMAIL WRITING package, this will ensure that there is enough conversion from your EMAIL campaign.

As a native English writer (American, currently on a tour to Nigeria), you are guaranteed the best email writing services that will boost the sales of your business! (See my reviews! All positive!). You will have your 100% money back if not satisfied, so you've got absolutely nothing to lose!


 WHY CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR EMAIL WRITING?
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
  • Catchy headline for your EMAIL WRITING
  • Short and captivating content
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Error free content


Proceed to order my gig now and let me lead you on a journey to a successful email marketing campaign.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment