Monday 30 July 2018

I will add ONE link to the 100 messages of ONE niche from the list in the description.

I will add ONE link to the 100 messages of ONE niche from the list in the description.












About:

Keeping in contact with your subscribers is very important when it comes to your business.  But, creating content is not as easy as you might think. That's why I created these autoresponder sets. Each niche has 100 messages, which is almost 2 years worth of messages already done for you.. I'm offering my Premium package that lets you choose 5 niches for $20

I have messages that cover niches like

  • Ebook Marketing 
  • Babies/Pregnancy 
  • Personal Growth
  • Ebay
  • Dog Training 
  • Credit Repair 
  • Credit Reports 
  • List Building
  • Debt Consolidation 
  • Body Building
  • Dating and Relationships 
  • Legal Services
  • Mail Order
  • Make Money Online 
  • Music
  • Student Loans  
  • Gambling
  • Health and Beauty
  • Landing Pages
  • SEO
  • Starting an Online Business
  • Squeeze Pages  
  • Sports 
  • Home Buyers 
  • Pets
  • Self Improvement 
  • Self Motivation
  • Travel
  • Weight Loss
  • Online Business
  • and much more.

This is only half of the niches that I can provide. Some of them come with a list of keywords that you can use too.

NOTE:  Please contact me before you place your order if you're interested in a niche other than the one's i've mentioned above. Make sure to put the name of the niches you want in the "Instructions For Seller" box when you place your order.


Reviews


marcusallen97:Instead of Emails to plug into an Autoresponder for Marketing, the file that was given were more like Articles that could be good for a blog. It wasn't what I expected.

janhugh60:Thanks for the gig, it save me a lot of time.

lavondaljt:thanks for the positive review. If you need anything else please let me know\r\n\r\n\r\nLavonda

positivo63:Awesome Emails. Very helpful for my campaigns. Delivered way before deadline. Grateful

michaelkerolos:Fantastic seller with great communication, delivers a lot of value for the price she charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment