Sunday 29 July 2018

I will Design Editable email template

I will Design Editable email template












About:

I Design Responsive Email Template for an effective email marketing campaign.

✪✪✪ Features of this gig: ✪✪✪

✔ 24 Hour's Service
✔ Site-related design.
✔ Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.
✔ All major email client (G-mail, Yahoo, Safari, Outlook etc.) support
✔ Professional looking.
✔ MailChimp Compatible
✔ Fully supported with all mail client
✔ Social media icons added to the template
 
The templates are fully compatible with all browsers, platforms and major email clients.

✪✪✪ What I need 
 Provide me if you have or I will put DUMMY content
      ✓ PSD, PDF or image to convert to email   
      ✓ Logo
      ✓ Content/text, Images or I can put a dummy 

If you have nothing. Don't worry, Just provide your website link.

Thanks,.... 

Mridha

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment