Monday 30 July 2018

I will write 10 attention-grabbing email sequence of up to 200 words each

I will write 10 attention-grabbing email sequence of up to 200 words each












About:

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my gig.

Most marketing e-mails go straight to the trash bin because among other factors, the e-mail copy  looks just like every other e-mail – there’s nothing unique to catch the prospect’s interest.

Although, over 70% of people say that they would prefer businesses to reach them via e-mail, do you know that the average B2C buyer gets over 15 e-mails per day, opens 23% of them and clicks through only 2%? 

With so few e-mails attaining such low levels of engagement, think how few result in so much as a click-through, let alone a sale. It stands to reason that if you want to ace your e-mail marketing, you’d better have a top-notch e-mail writer like myself.

I’ve been writing high-impact e-mail copies that stand out, generate excitement and fetch real and measurable results.

I particularly excel at writing precise and concise e-mails because I understand that your prospects are busy – they don’t have the time to read novel-length e-mails about your product, service or offer, which is why I keep my e-mail writing short and sweet where necessary.

So what are you waiting for? Order now before your competition sees this!

Reviews


beasleydd:Good communication on the tasks, items completed on time, and well written,

kamaileon:Thanks. Buyer was great to work with!

beasleydd:Good communication on the tasks, items completed on time, and well written,

kamaileon:Thanks. Buyer was great to work with!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment