Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create and set up your mailchimp campaigns

I will create and set up your mailchimp campaigns












About:

 I will setup and Integrate MailChimp on your website. I will design a professional email template for you and all my designs are responsive.

I will provide this services:
> Integrate MailChimp
> Mailchimp Setup & Account
> Mailchimp forms
> Mailchimp campaign
> Mailchimp template design
> Mailchimp newsletter
> Mailchimp automation


If you have integrated your Mailchimp but looking for template design service. Please contact me first so I can send you a cheaper custom gig. 

You can place an order without feeling any hesitation. I will try to give you best satisfaction.

Thank you. 

Reviews


kkseng:Satisfactory Experience

sarahkiran:Patient and excellent client.

kkseng:Satisfactory Experience

sarahkiran:Patient and excellent client.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment