Monday 30 July 2018

I will create attractive email blast for email marketing

I will create attractive email blast for email marketing












About:

Hello,

Customer Satisfaction is my first priority

Do you need an Email template?

I have been working as a MailChimp expert for more than two years. Template Design, Mailchimp Campaign creation, Automation, list build up, customize the email templates everything is under my expertness

To start work I need all the text and picture and logo that you want to use in your template. If you have PSD or PDF and any other previous sample layout then please message me first and attached the JPG of your PSD or PDF and please check my gig extra if you want to convert this.

What I will offer Through this gig-:

  • HTML Mailchimp Ready Email Template
  • Editable Mailchimp Email Template
  • Clean Code
  • Responsive Design
  • Support all the modern browser
  • 24 Hour's Service
  • The longtime relation for Long work 
  • Quick Communication 
  • Give full source code.
  • MailChimp, ConstantContact, Aweber etc. support.
  • All major email client (G-mail, Yahoo, Safari, Outlook etc.) support

[Bonus: I will Upload Your Template in your MailChimp account for free of cost]

If you have any Question Feel free to contact me.

THANKS

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment