Thursday 28 June 2018

I will write powerful email contents and manage mail campaign

I will write powerful email contents and manage mail campaign












About:

Do you need to send emails to your audience?

Let me give you eye cathching email contents. set up amazing email campaign. Email marketing is very essential in growing your business, it has different tools, and I work efficiently with Mail chimp. I have already designed promotional email contents and unique templates for different niches, including;

Health & Fitness
Diabetes
Weigh Loss
Food & Cooking
Daily Motivation
Fashion & Body building
Real Estate
Spirituality
Education

Aside these niches, I can give you enthralling email contents for your campaigns to work with. So please contact me if your industry is not listed above.
    
PS: I will write unique contents for your Newsletter, Promotional campaign, List gathering from subscribers, Sign up forms and lots more. All these will be achieved with professionally written contents that will skyrocket your business and grow your customers. I can do anything with my expertise as an email marketer.
Please kindly contact me first if you have questions, before placing your order.


Order now, and get 100% Customer satisfaction.
     

Reviews


allantree:Great Seller.

sophiamia105:Outstanding buyer.

kenlaio:Fast delivery, even in the face of the need to revise again, the attitude is very good !

sophiamia105:Outstanding buyer. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you the best.

monkeyvision2:Sophia was great to work with, although we were at crossed purposes for a bit. May have been a misunderstanding on my part, but I understood she was going to write 5-7 unique emails and send them from her list but all I got was 7 emails the same, and the list added to my AWeber. The mailchimp list unecessary but paid anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment