Thursday 28 June 2018

I will write a powerful sales email series

I will write a powerful sales email series












About:

If you've been having trouble writing effective content for your email marketing campaigns or struggling to convert - then I'm your man!

We specialize in writing campaigns that capture attention, implement brand recognition and most importantly, get responses!
Exclusively on fiverr, I'm offering to consult for you and write you content that not only captures attention, but converts. Using tried and tested marketing techniques - from the number and placement of links to a solid call to action - plus engaging copy - this gig will rocket charge your marketing campaign!

***Please read closely before ordering.***

  • Our e-mails are typically 150-200 words. 

  • We write compelling, high converting e-mails on any niche ranging from relationship, health, make money etc.

  • The CTA is usually to learn more or set an appointment. 

  • The e mails that I write are designed to read on a smart phone. 

   If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering. 

  Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment