Friday 29 June 2018

I will design perfect HTML templates for email campaigns

I will design perfect HTML templates for email campaigns












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
With more than 5 years of experience in HTML and PHP website design, Digital Marketing, Campaign Optimization and Sales, I can create highly engaging and captivating HTML and plain text emails that is guaranteed to engage your audience, direct them to visit your website or shop and convert them to customers and regular visitors of your website.  

✪✪✪✪✪✪ My Services ✪✪✪✪✪✪
✔Excellent design.
✔Email design as tabular coded HTML file.
✔Editable regions so you can reuse the same template next time with different content.
✔Complete testing to make sure it appears well on all emails.
✔ I can integrate with Mailchimp, Aweber, Outlook, Campaign Monitor and Get Response to name just a few.
✔ You will have unlimited revisions as standard with all of my gigs. I am committed to providing the highest level of customer service throughout your project.

I can also host your images on a content delivery network (CDN) at no extra cost to you so your images and other content will load very fast on devices.
Another free service I offer is proof-reading of your emails so you can have time to do other things
Purchase my gigs today and I assure you you will be glad you did.

Reviews


wordpressmgc:Thanks for helping me with this project, i would definitely recommend and work with you in future.

email_guru:my second project with her and she's the perfect client.

msasson1:Satisfactory Experience

email_guru:He is one of the best sellers. He mistakenly offered a low review for my services and he really tried to change the review but it wasn't possible.\r\nI'll like to work for him again

wendybb:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment